Some times once a week or ones a month, I get that moment where I just like to go all out glam, and it honestly feels amazing. I bring out the eyeshadows, glitter, lashes and everything and make a moment of it, taking my self to like an 11 on the scale. (If I do say so myself)
Now this is not for every day but for a moment when I remember that ‘I’ve still got it’ or that I deserve to have an extra moment.
95% I’m cool with the natural look I have going on – on a day to day basis. Often bare, sometimes rugged especially as a busy woman (with Mummy duties) and getting dolled up isn’t really a priority. However, somedays it has got to be done.
Below I’ve listed What I used for this Glam, and as gift from me to you, get 18% off using my code on www.Lookfantastic.com! – PATRICIA18
– Dress – http://rstyle.me/n/cm4wix2nbw
– Primer – Illamasqua – Hydra Veil –
– Brow Pencil – Loreal Paris – Brow Artist Shaper – (Dark Brunnette)
– Pro Artist Concealer – (Fawn) (Only £3! what)
– Contour – Mac Quick Trick Stick
– Eye Shadow Pallet – MAC Warm Neutrals
– Lip Liner – Bare Minerals – Gen Nude – ‘On Point‘
– Lip Gloss – Bare Minerals -Gen Nude – ‘Fly’-
Sasha Powder – Amazon
– Blush – MAC – Fever
– Mascara – Loreal Paris False Lash sculpt –