Do you love subscription beauty boxes? I’ve subscribed to many different ones since they started many years ago. I’ve given up most of them because I was getting too many duplicates of products. However, I can’t get enough of the Boxy Charm subscription. Better yet, every 3 months regular subscribers are eligible to upgrade their monthly box to the BoxyLuxe.
The normal Boxy Charm monthly subscription costs $21 per month. It includes 4-5 full size beauty products worth at least $100. The BoxyLuxe comes around every 3 months. With this box you’ll experience even more products that are worth over $250! BoxyLuxe replaces your regular box, but you’ll enjoy the regular box the months in-between. This is an additional cost of $28.99 added to your existing subscription price. I LOVE these extra special boxes and look forward to receiving them every quarter.
The March BoxyLuxe did not disappoint! Let’s take a peek at what was inside…
Contents of the March BoxyLuxe:
MORPHE 15-Shade Artistry Palette in Day Slayer – This is a beautiful palette filled with highly pigmented shadows that are perfect for me and my neutral eye shadow loving self. Retail value $16
LILY LASHES Exclusive Faux Mink Gaia Lashes – These are beautiful lashes. Unfortunately I don’t wear lashes and these are way too thick and long for my taste. Retail value $24.99
MODA Brushes Powder and Soft Glow Kit – Two beautiful soft synthetic makeup brushes. These have rose gold tapered handles are the perfect addition to my makeup brush collection. Retail value $29.99
BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love – This shade is a winner for me! This is a moisturizing, 8 hour long wearing lipstick infused with hyaluronic acid. I highly recommend this formula available in over 30 shades. Retail value $24
- ICONIC LONDON Eyebrow Cushion – This is a two-shade liquid brow compact for fuller looking brows. It is a highly pigmented liquid formula with an angled brush and bristle wand right in the compact. The product is infused with vitamin E which is said to help stimulate hair growth. Retail value $40
- COVER FX Perfector Face Palette – This palette contains six must-have complexion essentials. I can’t wait to use this. I will probably be using the products differently than they’re labeled because they all look gorgeous for eye shadow to me. I received the Medium/Dark palette when the Light/Medium would have been more appropriate for my skin tone. I’ve been putting off using this because they’re too pretty to touch and ruin the gorgeous embossing. LOL!! Retail value $45
- WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask – This is one of the prettiest peels I’ve ever seen! It’s a rose gold shimmer that dries quickly and peels off easily. It contains acai, gogi berry, blueberry, lychee, mangosteen and green tea leaf extracts to purify and replenish dull skin. I love using this mask! Retail value $34
- NCLA So Rich Vitamin E Infused Cuticle Oil – This product smells heavenly to me! My cuticles need oil and moisturizing so badly this time of the year. I keep this one on my nightstand so that I remember to use it often. This is a vegan, cruelty free and 7 free product. I received the Lollipop Lollipop one. Retail value $18
- IT COSMETICS Confidence in a Cream – I think everyone already knows about this product. It’s a transforming moisturizing super cream that’s perfect for all skin types. It’s supposed to not only moisturize, but also restore visible radiance, reduce the look of pores, discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles and also improve the look of firmness. Sounds like a miracle, right?! Retail value $48
- BOXYCHARM Traincase – I can always use a new makeup bag. This is a pretty train case that is big enough to hold all of my makeup when traveling. Retail value $20
VERDICT – Although there were a few products in this season’s box that weren’t exactly matches for me, this box is completely impressive and worth the price that I paid for it. Visit the BoxyCharm website for more information on this subscription program. I think you’ll be as impressed as I am month after month.
Shop these products:
*I bought this box with my own money. Some affiliate links are used throughout the post. If you choose to use my links I receive a small commission and greatly appreciate your support!