Scroll To See More Images
It’s that time, people: Spring boots are here, and they’re super cute. For days when you just really don’t want your toes out in the open—I can’t get a pedicure every single week, Karen!—boots are the perfect spring footwear option. They’re versatile, there are so many styles and, hell, they’re just fun. If you want to consider this my ode to spring boots, go ahead, because it might as well be. I love ’em!
Sometimes I wish everyone just wore boots all the time. It’d save me from having to see so many feet around. While sandals are a spring go-to—and, don’t get me wrong, I definitely wear them during the warmer months—I’m here to slowly convince everyone to ditch the sandal (especially the flip-flop) and embrace the beauty that is spring boots. Over-the-knee, knee-high, booties, heeled, flat—there are too many variations for me to name, and they’re all cute. So, join me, as I work to outlaw people baring their feet in public. (I’m kidding—kind of.)
In the name of feet-haters everywhere (once again, I jest), I’ve rounded-up 33 cute pairs of spring boots you can boast even when the weather is too warm to wear anything else. Keep your feet covered (and keep me happy). And, because I’m a gal who loves to compromise, I even included some boots that are open-toed or sandal-esque. I’m nothing if not accommodating to everyone’s needs, OK?
1. Mia Rosebud Bootie, $49.99 at DSW
These booties would brighten up any outfit.
2. Lace-Up Rain Boots, $32 at ASOS
These boots seriously pack a punch—and I love it.
3. Watch Your Two Tone Snake Boots, $64 at Nasty Gal
Two-tone snake print boots? Um, I’ll take them all.
4. Liquid Candy PVC Booties, $58 at Dolls Kill
The dreamiest light blue for spring.
5. Jeffrey Campbell Taggart Booties, $198 at Anthropologie
Pair these with some pastel crew socks for a cool street style look.
6. Energise Clear Heeled Boots, $72 at ASOS
If you didn’t notice already, clear accessories are huge right now.
7. Toni Beige Canvas Over-the-Knee Boots, $185 at Lulus
Legs. For. Days.
8. DANNI Buckle Shoe Boots, $52 at Topshop
See, I’ll allow a little foot to show.
9. Guidi Front Zip Neon Army Boot, $1,275 at Nordstrom
These are wild, and I love it.
10. Selenah Pointed-Toe Ankle Booties, $45 at Lulus
Gingham is a spring must.
11. Just Splashing Through Rain Boot, $75 at Modcloth
April showers bring May flowers, y’all.
12. Sonni Leopard Calf-Hair Ankle Booties, $150 at Lulus
How pretty are these babies?
13. Dalmation Print Mid-Calf Boots, $39.90 at Forever 21
A fun take on cowboy boots.
14. Bello Woven Pointed-Toe Booties, $195 at Lulus
I want 10 pairs of these!
15. Morena Gabbrielli Floral Shooties, $168 at Anthropologie
These are just so pretty.
16. High Noon Western Boot, $498 at Free People
Cowboy boots got an upgrade.
17. Callie Peep-Toe Booties, $31 at Lulus
These are almost sandals, but they’re not. They’re boots!
18. Veracruz Machika Booties, $198 at Anthropologie
Those cut-out details are swoon-worthy.
19. Shoe Republic Slouchy Faux Leather Boots, $24 at Forever 21
I can just picture these with a trench coat for spring.
20. Seville Western Boot, $348 at Free People
Be prepared to see a lot of Western-inspired boots this spring.
21. Carlita Ecru Leather Peep-Toe Booties, $139.95 at Lulus
A spring staple.
22. Esme Pointed-Heeled Boots, $72 at ASOS
These look like an literal work of art.
23. HATTIE High Ankle Boots, $170 at Topshop
In love with this light snake skin vibe.
24. Jessica Simpson Perci Bootie, $49.99 at DSW
These boots are red hot.
25. Hunter Wellies, $150 at Free People
Amp up your rain boot situation with a fun spring color!
26. Austin Leather Woven Boots, $103 at ASOS
Woven boots are my new aesthetic.
27. MARIO Western Boots, $170 at Topshop
The detail on the toes, though.
28. Esme Pointed-Heeled Sock Boots, $72 at ASOS
This color would really just amplify your spring wardrobe.
29. Dolce Vita Santo II Booties, $160 at Anthropologie
Snakeskin is a neutral now. Get into it or get out.
30. HOWDIE Western Boots, $170 at Topshop
Western! Boots! Again! I don’t hate it.
31. Rookie Leather Cut-Out Boots, $103 at ASOS
IDK, I just think these are cool.
32. Colorblock Ankle Booties, $39 at Lulus
Heart eyes all day.
33. Jeffrey Campbell Rosalee Booties, $170 at Anthropologie
Lavender is one of the prettiest spring colors.
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
A version of this story was originally published in March 2019.